The time is almost here again – we are approaching a crucial election season. In today’s world, a lot of misinformation and hearsay is spread online and in advertisements, and it can be difficult separating fact from fiction. Wouldn’t it be nice to turn to a team of professional researchers for objective, yet useful information about your opponent(s) along the campaign trail?
If you are planning to run for office, it is important to ensure you have a reputable team in your corner. With our political opposition research service, you would have just that.
Our CIA-trained analyst and office team are well-versed in restricted database and open-source research. We can find unfavorable information, including, but not limited to:
- Examples of poor financial decisions or investments, including liens, bankruptcies, judgments, foreclosures, evictions, and more
- Potential conflicts of interest with associated businesses
- Civil filings
- Past criminal charges or arrests
- Reputation in local communities and the news media and on social media
- Information on family members, associates, or business partners with potentially concerning backgrounds
Our research is not limited to opponents either – we can look into your past as well to see if there are any red flags an opponent may uncover that could impede your campaign. If you are looking into running for political office, contact us today to see how we may be able to help support your campaign. Elections come and go, but any skeletons we unearth will not be forgotten.