Mystery Shopping Services by Crossroads Investigations
The Crossroads Investigations team is highly suited for mystery shopping, as we regularly use pretense to obtain hard-to-get information. We offer our clients the opportunity to receive an unbiased report regarding perceptions of their business, from a highly-trained third party. Contact us today for a free consultation on how Crossroads can develop a customized mystery shopping plan for your business.
Why Mystery Shopping?
- One dissatisfied customer is likely to cost you a lot of business – most studies have found that customers not happy with their experience at a business usually will not complain to management. In most cases they will simply not do business with that retailer again and will encourage others not to do business with that retailer as well.
- Customer surveys and incentive programs have been proven to be less effective. Many customers are simply unwilling to share negative feedback with management or with others. Customers also tend to be biased, whereas professionals involved in mystery shopping exist solely to provide impartial information.
- Mystery shopping can help identify problems that may be leading to loss of business. It can help identify reasons why customers do not turn into repeat clients and assess other variables that contribute to customer satisfaction and employee performance.
- Mystery Shopping can help your employees improve their ability to provider better customer service. By measuring each associate, you can develop additional training on the areas they need improvement. Our program can also be used to identify and reward outstanding performance.
- Mystery Shopping can be used to change or reinforce policy or procedures, as well as reinforce training and standards already in place.
Why Hire A Private Investigator for Mystery Shopping?
- Legality. In some states, it is simply illegal to hire anyone but a private investigator as a secret shopper. In many states, video secret shoppers need to be private investigators. Plus, private investigators are trained to know the law and therefore know exactly what limits they must not cross in the course of a business investigation.
- Professionalism. Private investigators are trained to observe. Hiring a private investigator to secret shop at your company ensures that you get the most precise details about your employees and customer service performance.
- Evidence. Private investigators are allowed by law to gather evidence of employee dishonesty and fraud. They are even trained to do so. When you hire a private investigator as a secret shopper, you will get not only a report on your company’s performance, but also the proof you need to confront employees.
Crossroads Investigations is a private detective agency operated by a former Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) officer, and is a leading firm in South Florida offering specialized investigative services, to include asset searches, background checks and surveillance.