Lunch is On Me by Marc Hurwitz
As many of you know, Crossroads Investigations is more than just a private investigation agency. Our Due Diligence practice produces studies on par with the top consulting firms – we subscribe to the same restricted databases, and the Crossroads analysis team is comprised of former federal intelligence officers whose expertise and credentials cannot be surpassed. We have helped companies negotiate from a strong position, armed with information, and have helped others make smart, informed business decisions that ran counter to their initial instincts.
Thanks to the generosity of virtual office-space provider Office Edge, Crossroads Investigations’ President Marc Hurwitz will be offering free seminars on A Guide to Due Diligence for Business and Litigation, lunch included, on the following dates and locations. RSVP here.
- Wednesday, November 14, 12:15-1:15 pm: 500 East Broward Boulevard, Suite 1710, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33394
- Thursday, November 15, 12:15-1:15 pm: 4000 Ponce de Leon Boulevard, Suite 470, Coral Gables, FL 33146
Some of the subjects to be discussed include:
- What is due diligence and who uses it?
- What should a proper due diligence study include?
- What information do companies and individuals hope you won’t find?
- What qualifications should be looked for in a due diligence provider?
I hope to see you there!