Crossroads Investigations’ team holds decades of field experience, government experience, and experience gathering objective evidence to support clients in legal proceedings. A common misconception or presumption is that the bulk of surveillance is done for infidelity purposes; however, our team is equipped to carry out quality surveillance for many possible scenarios, including, but not limited to:
- To determine if a claimant is exaggerating injuries (insurance defense)
- Child custody concerns
- To determine where someone is living
- If someone is violating a work non-compete agreement
- What a work-from-home employee is up to during the week
- To determine where a debtor is hiding hard assets
Our knowledgeable team is always eager to discuss potential opportunities for surveillance. Contact Crossroads Investigations today to see how we can assist with your case!