Orlando Community Relations Associate, Part-Time
If you like to schmooze, this position is for you!
This work-from-home position requires attending several lunches a month, as well as occasional happy hours and other networking events and conferences (mostly within the legal community) in the Orlando area. The candidate will maintain the Company’s existing relationships while prospecting for new leads, as well as assist with office administrative duties and research business development opportunities.
Qualifications, Skills & Responsibilities:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
- Have a reliable vehicle and willing to drive regularly to networking meetings
- Have a reliable laptop computer
- Build strong working relationships and rapport with potential clients and strengthen current client relationships.
- Able to work independently from home
- Comfortable using web-based technology, Microsoft Office, and a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Proven track record of building and fostering relationships with clients
- Able to exemplify Crossroads core values and effectively represent our brand
- Natural, poised and motivating communicator with excellent interpersonal and written skills with a clear communication style
- Possesses highest level of integrity, work ethic, honesty, confidentiality, professionalism and be a self-starter
- The ability to manage time, prioritize and be highly organized
- Show initiative by identifying new business development opportunities, speaking engagements, and ways to improve sales strategies and expand our footprint
- Experience in working within the legal community is a plus, but not required
- Be able to pass a background check (we ARE a private investigation agency, after all!)
If you fit the criteria and you want to be considered for this job, please follow all of these steps:
- Use the following e-mail to reply to this post: [email protected]
- Use the words “I am the candidate you are looking for” in the subject line of the email.
- In the body of the email:
- What did you love most about your last job AND what you disliked most about your last job?
- Using our website, what are our Core Values and do you identify with them?
- Please tell us the year the first private investigation agency was started.
- Please attach your resume to the email as a PDF.