South Florida Community Outreach Associate, Part -Time
If you like to schmooze, this position is for you!
This work-from-home position requires attending several lunches a week, as well as occasional happy hours and other networking events (mostly within the legal community) in the tri-county region. The candidate will maintain the Company’s existing relationships while prospecting for new leads, as well as assist with office administrative duties, social media and newsletter marketing, and research business development opportunities.
Qualifications, Skills & Responsibilities:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
- Have a reliable vehicle and willing to drive regularly to networking meetings
- Have a reliable laptop computer
- Build productive trust relationships with potential customers and maintain current client relationships
- Able to work independently from home
- Comfortable using web-based technology, Microsoft Office, and a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Proven track record of building and fostering relationships with clients
- Able to communicate our brand and company effectively to the community
- Natural, poised and motivating communicator with excellent interpersonal and written skills with a clear communication style
- Possesses highest level of integrity, work ethic, honesty, confidentiality, professionalism and be a self-starter
- The ability to manage time, prioritize and be highly organized
- Show initiative by identifying new business development opportunities, speaking engagements, and ways to improve sales strategies and expand our footprint
- Experience in working within the legal community is a plus, but not required
- Be able to pass a background check (we ARE a private investigation agency, after all!)
If you fit the criteria and you want to be considered for this job, please follow all of these steps:
- Use the following e-mail to reply to this post: [email protected]
- Use the words “I am the candidate you are looking for” in the subject line of the email.
- In the body of the email:
- What did you love most about your last job AND what you disliked most about your last job.
- Using our website, what are our Core Values and do you identify with them?
- Please tell us the year the first private investigation agency was started.
- Answer one of these questions:
- Describe a decision you made that wasn’t popular and how you handled implementing it.
- How do you handle a challenge? Give an example.
- When you worked on multiple projects how did you prioritize?
- Have you gone above and beyond the call of duty? If so, how?
- Give an example of a goal you reached and how you achieved it.
4. Attach your resume to the email as a PDF.