Part-Time South Florida Outside Sales and Marketing Manager
If you like to schmooze, this position is for you!
We are looking for a part-time outside marketing director. This work-from-home position requires attending several lunches a week (mostly within the legal community) in the tri-county region. There will also be occasional happy hours and trade shows/conferences. The candidate will maintain the Company’s existing relationships while prospecting for new leads.
Qualifications, Skills & Responsibilities:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Have a reliable vehicle and willing to drive regularly to networking meetings
- Build productive trust relationships with potential customers and maintain current client relationships
- Able to work independently from home and have flexible hours, which includes some nights and weekends
- Comfortable using web-based technology, Microsoft Office, and a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Proven track record of building and fostering relationships with clients
- Able to communicate our brand and company effectively to the community
- Natural, poised and motivating communicator with excellent interpersonal and written skills with a clear communication style
- Possesses highest level of integrity, work ethic, honesty, confidentiality, professionalism and be a self-starter
- The ability to manage time, prioritize and be highly organized
- Show initiative by identifying new business development opportunities, speaking engagements, and ways to improve sales strategies and expand our footprint
- Experience in working within the legal community is a plus, but not required
- Be able to pass a background check (we ARE a private investigation agency, after all!)
This is an hourly position – pay commensurate with experience.
There is potential for this to transform to full-time in the future.
If you fit the criteria and you want to be considered for this job, please follow all of these steps:
- Use the following e-mail to reply to this post: [email protected]
- Use the words “I am the candidate you are looking for” in the subject line of the email.
- In the body of the email:
- What did you love most about your last job AND what you disliked most about your last job.
- Using our website, what are our Core Values and do you identify with them?
- Please tell us the year the first private investigation agency was started.
- Answer one of these questions:
- Describe a decision you made that wasn’t popular and how you handled implementing it.
- How do you handle a challenge? Give an example.
- When you worked on multiple projects how did you prioritize?
- Have you gone above and beyond the call of duty? If so, how?
- Give an example of a goal you reached and how you achieved it.
4. Attach your resume to the email as a PDF.