South Florida’s top-rated private investigation agency, Crossroads Investigations (Xinvestigations.com), is seeking an ambitious individual who is looking to impress their family and friends with mystery and intrigue!
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of multi-tasking, project management, and client relations, and identify with our Core Values. They will also have a proven track record of building and fostering relationships with clients.
This is mostly a work-from-home position that requires 40+ hours/week, including some nights and weekends.
This is a salaried position – we are looking for someone who will stay with us for a long time, who can grow both professionally and financially, and who will really enjoy their work.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Have a reliable vehicle and, when post-COVID conditions allow, willing to periodically attend networking and client meetings
- Able to work independently from home and have flexible hours, which includes some nights, weekends and early mornings
- Comfortable using web-based technology, Microsoft Office, and a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Natural, poised and motivating communicator with excellent interpersonal and written skills with a clear communication style
- Possesses highest level of integrity, work ethic, honesty, confidentiality, professionalism and be a self-starter
- The ability to manage time, prioritize and be highly organized while managing several cases simultaneously
- Be able to pass a background check (we ARE a private investigation agency, after all!)
- Be able to work on a team and contribute to a helpful and fun work environment
- Experience as a private investigator is preferred, but not required
- Experience in working within the legal community is preferred, but not required
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
- Build and strengthen relationships with prospects and clients
- Educate prospects and clients on service offerings
- Client relations including intake and management
- Assignment of cases to investigators, and ongoing communication with investigators and clients, including some nights and weekends
- Editing and preparation of reports using Microsoft Word and Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Online, database and social media research (must have intimate knowledge of Facebook and Instagram)
- When post-COVID conditions allow, periodically help represent the company at conferences, trade shows and related networking events, including some travel
- Show initiative by identifying new business development opportunities, ways to improve sales strategies and expand our footprint, and methods to improve business efficiency.
- Assist with answering client queries via email and phone
- Helping to maintain an accurate customer relationship management system
- Supporting the company culture by working as part of a team and attending weekly online staff meetings
- Adhere to the company’s Core Values
- Monthly tax-free stipend for health cost-related reimbursements (after 90-day probationary period)
- 10 Federal holidays plus the day after Thanksgiving plus your birthday off
Note that this position comes with a strict non-compete agreement.
If you fit the criteria and you want to be considered for this job, please follow all of these steps:
- Use the following e-mail to reply to this post: [email protected] and use the words “I am the case manager you are looking for” in the subject line of the email.
- In the body of the email:
- Tell us what you loved most about your last job AND what you disliked most about your last job.
3. Answer one of these questions:
- Describe a decision you made that wasn’t popular and how you handled implementing it.
- How did you handle a challenge? Give an example.
- When you worked on multiple projects, how did you prioritize?
- Give an example of how you have gone above and beyond the call of duty.
4. Please tell us the year the first private investigation agency was started.
5. Using our website, what are our Core Values and do you identify with them?
6. Where was your last vacation and what did you do?
7. Attach your resume to the email as a PDF.