Tri-County Business Development & Client Relations Manager
The region’s top-rated private investigation agency is seeking an outgoing individual who is looking to impress their family and friends with mystery and intrigue!
Crossroads Investigations (Xinvestigations.com) is seeking an ambitious, fearless, motivated, and passionate individual who is interested in long-term growth as our outside Business Development Manager. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of building and fostering relationships with clients, communicate our brand and company effectively to the community, and consistently contribute added value to the team. The successful candidate will identify with our company’s core values, achieve sales goals and meet clients expectations. This includes attending networking events (mostly in the legal sphere), working conventions/conferences, visiting law offices, being responsive to leads and more. The candidate will also help with social media, newsletters, and database management.
This is a salaried position plus monthly bonus based on Key Performance Indicators. We are looking for someone who will stay with us for a long time, who can grow both professionally and financially, and who will really enjoy their work.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Have a reliable vehicle and willing to drive throughout the tri-county area
- Able to work independently from home and have flexible hours, which includes some nights and weekends
- Comfortable using web-based technology, Microsoft Office, and a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Proven working experience as a sales associate
- Natural, poised and motivating communicator with excellent interpersonal and written skills with a clear communication style
- Possesses highest level of integrity, work ethic, honesty, confidentiality, professionalism and be a self-starter
- The ability to manage time, prioritize and be highly organized
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume and challenging environment
- Be able to pass a background check (we ARE a private investigation agency, after all!)
- Experience in working within the legal community is a plus, but not required
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent and highly responsive sales service
- Methodically qualify, build, and manage an accurate sales funnel using a CRM system
- Represent the company at conferences, trade shows and related networking events to prospect for leads and build client relationships
- Maintain a high volume of activity to meet goals including building and maintaining relationships via in-person meetings, emails and answering phone calls
- Show initiative by identifying new business development opportunities, and ways to improve sales strategies and expand our footprint
- Build productive trust relationships with potential customers and maintain current client relationships
If you fit the criteria and you want to be considered for this job, please follow all of these steps:
1. Use the following e-mail to reply to this post: [email protected]
2. Use the words “I am the candidate you are looking for” in the subject line of the email
3. In the body of the email:
A. tell us what you loved most about your last job AND what you disliked most about your last job.
B. Answer one of these questions:
- Describe a decision you made that wasn’t popular and how you handled implementing it.
- How do you handle a challenge? Give an example.
- When you worked on multiple projects how did you prioritize?
- Have you gone above and beyond the call of duty? If so, how?
- Give an example of a goal you reached and how you achieved it.
C. Please tell us the year the first private investigation agency was started.
D. Using our website, what are our Core Values and do you identify with them?
E. Where was your last vacation and what did you do?
4. Attach your resume to the email as a PDF.